Organizers John Shehata and Barry Adams say this conference will bring "the best minds of the SEO and publishing industries together to share their insights and expertise."
Speakers will include:
- Alli Berry, SEO Director | The Motley Fool
- Louisa Frahm, Trends Curator | Google
- Joost de Valk, Founder | Yoast
- Paul Shapiro, Team Lead/Technical SEO & Growth Marketing | Shopify
Between 10 AM EST on Tuesday 4 October and 3:15 PM on Wednesday 5 October, sessions will include:
- Live Journalism: SEO Strategies and Tactics
- Using Automated Articles Successfully
- Latest in Technical SEO for News Websites
- How Search Engines Leverage Opinion-based Articles for Ranking
- Past, Present and Future of SEO
- Content Workflows for SERP Domination
- Top Stories: State of the Union
- Commerce & Affiliate SEO for Publishers
- Career Growth Panel
Ticket prices for access to all talks and recordings are:
- Early Bird (through 31 July): $149
- Regular (1 August until sold out): $199
Sponsorships are available, as are Group Rate (10+) tickets.
Links to registration, sponsorships and more info are here: https://newsseo.io/ .
Looks worthwhile and not too expensive for managers and SEO people in the online news business.
See the video for highlights of the first-time 2021 event.
Comments on News & Editorial SEO Summit 2022 to be offered online 4-5 October