Are you taking full advantage of Internet search?
But I can help you with that. Read on...
I create two different but complementary kinds of search campaigns for businesses: Technical Website Optimization for organic search, and Paid Search Advertising, both based on Google.
- Google is the world’s most visited website, visited more than 62 billion times last year:
- Google is the world’s dominant search engine, with more than a 94% share of US searches, compared with less than 2% each for Bing and Yahoo.
- Google processes more than 3.5 billion searches every day, and this figure is growing at around 10% per year.
- Google is #1 in mobile searches: nearly 2 out of 3 US organic searches are done from mobile phones, and 96% of those searches are done on Google.
Why Google Ads?
- Compared to other marketing channels like TV, print and social media, Google Ads provides a much better measurability and higher ROI.
- Google Ads is highly scalable: once a campaign is converting profitably with a small click budget, you can grow leads and sales simply be increasing budget.
Why Technical SEO?
Technical search engine optimization contributes to enhanced website performance by making pages:
- Faster loading, easier to navigate and more usable, for better user experience
- More easily “crawlable” by the Googlebot search agent
- More easily understood and more accurately indexed and ranked against queries by Google’s BERT and other algorithms
- Unique as to content, to avoid duplicate-content penalties and competition among pages that results in lower rankings for all
- Up to date, by redirecting the URLs of retired pages to current alternatives and avoiding 404 (Not Found) errors
- Safe for users, via an SSL certificate