Advertising & Consumer Engagement Executive - North America is a permanent, full-time position located in NYC and reporting to the Advertising and Digital Marketing Manager.
In a nutshell, position exists to:
- Plan, coordinate and execute television, social media and digital marketing campaigns that deliver competitive stand-out for the island of Ireland by presenting US consumers with compelling reasons to visit
- Grow leisure travel from Tourism Ireland’s target segments in the US
- Grow leisure travel from the US
- Develop briefs and liaise with creative and media agencies in relation to media buying/creative work
- Plan all television campaigns
- Enhance social media footprint
- Represent US market on digital and social media campaign working groups
- Ensure optimal use of emerging technologies
- Track campaign results
- Manage budget
- GDR compliance
Skills and experience
- Digital marketing and execution of brand campaigns
- Digital advertising
- Analytics and reporting including high proficiency in Google Analytics
- MarCom including application of new technologies to B2C campaigns
- Experience in managing external agencies
- Strong and engaging writing style
- 3rd-level qualification (i.e., bachelor's degree) in marketing or communications
- Travel/tourism experience
- Understanding of Ireland brand
- Good knowledge of Ireland
Salary scale is US$64K-US$96K.
Position involves some travel and work outside normal business hours.
A valid US work visa is required if not a US citizen.
Announcement closes 1200 GMT on Wednesday 15 May 2019.
Application form is linked from the External Article, below.
Go here for Tourism Ireland's External Recruitment Policy.
Comments on Tourism Ireland NYC seeking Advertising & Consumer Engagement Executive - North America