Google Still Dominates the World Search Ad Market
19 August 2016
eMarketer finds that Google is still #1 in digital ad revenues:
- $57.8B (projected) in total digital ad revenues worldwide in 2016 - up 9.0% from 2015
- $47.6B in search ad revenues
- 55.2% of the search ad market worldwide
- $10.23B in display ad revenues - 12.3% share
- $34.1B in net ad revenues from mobile - up 40.3% from 2015
And if you have questions or comments, you can easily send them to me with the Quick Reply form, below, or send me an e-mail.
External Article: http://www.emarketer.com/Article/Google-Still-Dominates-World-Search-Ad-Market/1014258
Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.
Members currently reading this thread: