Google Still Dominates the World Search Ad Market
19 August 2016
eMarketer finds that Google is still #1 in digital ad revenues:
- $57.8B (projected) in total digital ad revenues worldwide in 2016 - up 9.0% from 2015
- $47.6B in search ad revenues
- 55.2% of the search ad market worldwide
- $10.23B in display ad revenues - 12.3% share
- $34.1B in net ad revenues from mobile - up 40.3% from 2015
If you found this article helpful and would like to see more like it, please share it via the Share This Article link, below.
And if you have questions or comments, you can easily send them to me with the Quick Reply form, below, or send me an e-mail.
Sorry, you don't have permission . Log in, or register if you haven't yet.
Members currently reading this thread: