Article by Tereza Litsa on ClickZ reports on a survey of media executives by Trusted Media Brands.
- 65% of agencies and 42% of marketers plan to increase video budgets during the next year.
- 62% of agencies prefer video platforms for distribution, while 65% of marketers prefer social platforms.
- YouTube's status as both a video platform and a social network complicates this breakdown.
- Both agencies and marketers choose Facebook #1 for live video, YouTube #2.
- 45% of respondents plan to increase branded video content.
- There is increased interest in pre/mid/post video advertising.
- "Short form content makes the perfect fit for online advertising and social platforms, as it may offer more chances to reach an audience without being too annoying or time-consuming."