Matthew Barker: Digital travel marketing is a great way to burn lots of cash
26 September 2016
Share this article:
Author Matthew Barker of this article at tnooz finds travel marketing frustrating.
Key sources of frustration:
- High acquisition cost
- Long sales cycle
- Low purchase frequency, little repeat business
Recommended strategies/tactics to overcome:
- Early in the sales cycle, deliver value.
- Use downloadable assets and other good content to capture audiences.
- Paid channels are cheaper near the top of the funnel.
- Don't go for the close prematurely.
- Be consistent across channels.
Solid article, and a lot of solid comments that you should read also.
If you found this article helpful and would like to see more like it, please share it:
And if you have questions or comments, you can easily send them to me with the Quick Reply form, below, or send me an e-mail.
External Article: https://www.tnooz.com/article/travel-marketing-is-more-frustrating-than-ever/
Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.
Members currently reading this thread:
Comments on Matthew Barker: Digital travel marketing is a great way to burn lots of cash