Alabama Tourism Department's RFP says intent is to find "an Alabama-based, fully integrated marketing communications firm" [emphasis added] to:
- Build top-of-mind awareness
- Drive traffic to alabama.travel
- Utilize "Sweet Home Alabama" as USP
- Work with ATD staff on additional marketing initiatives potentially beyond the defined scope of work
Selected agency must:
- Be able to work in all communications channels
- Provide long-term strategic platform
- Execute flawlessly
- Do those things at competitive cost
Contract term: 1 October 2019 to 30 September 2021
- Have had tourism, travel, hospitality or destination marketing experience in the past 5 years
- Provide 2 case studies, at least one in travel (etc.) industry
Proposals are due to ATD by 4PM CDT 17 June 2019.
See External Article link (below) for full RFP.
Looks like a good opportunity for an Alabama-based agency with tourism experience.