Vikram Singh: Hotel Website Design and Usability - Top 10 Mistakes
15 August 2016
Share this article:
Vikram Singh cites these Top 10 Hotel Web Design and Usability Mistakes:
- Address and phone number not on home page
- Fluffy taglines - "Blissful" etc.
- Autoplaying music
- Linking away to social media sites
- Embedded YouTube videos with "show suggested videos" enabled
- Stock photos
- Media releases
- Restaurant menus in PDF format
- BOOK NOW! the only call to action
- Clunky booking engine
If you found this article helpful and would like to see more like it, please share it:
And if you have questions or comments, you can easily send them to me with the Quick Reply form, below, or send me an e-mail.
External Article: http://www.hospitalitynet.org/news/4077608.html
Sorry, you don't have permission to post comments. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.
Members currently reading this thread:
Comments on Vikram Singh: Hotel Website Design and Usability - Top 10 Mistakes