The newest Google Ads Editor V1.7 has (almost) all the features of previous versions, including:
- Offline account management
- Edit across accounts: search/replace text, move things, undo and redo changes across multiple campaigns
- See drafts of your edits before finalizing online
- Export and import files with team members for review and proposed changes
- Track metrics: CTR, cost, ad position, conversions
And it's still free to download.
The only feature that's been removed is management of Showcase Ads, which are now deprecated.
New features added in this version include:
- For faster downloading, you can choose specific parts of campaigns to download, vs. always having to download an entire campaign.
- Support for YouTube Audio campaigns, ad groups and ads
- Support for Target CPA to Maximize Conversions and Target ROAS for Max Conversions bidding
- Support for Extensions:
- Lead form
- Asset-based sitelinks
- Asset-based structured snippets
- Asset-based callouts
- Related video extensions for video campaigns
- Support for more recommendations:
- Fix ad destinations
- Use Target Impression Share bidding
- Use Maximize Clicks
- Use broad match keywords
- Use Maximize Conversions
- Add image extensions
- Set target ROAS
- Add call extensions
- Support for Hotel Ads campaigns
For more information, go here to find Google Ads Editor Help.