FREE Google Mobile-First Indexing Readiness Test
In March 2021, Google began a 100% rollout of its "Mobile-First Indexing" update - and websites that Google finds not to be ready to be moved to the Mobile-First Index will suffer in ranking in organic search.
Things that could make your website not yet ready for Mobile-First Indexing include:
- Content shown to users of mobile devices differs from that shown to desktop users
- Structured data appears on desktop pages but not on mobile
- Not all images are shown to mobile users
- Fewer internal links are shown to mobile users
- Internal links shown to mobile users are broken
Your report will compare desktop and mobile versions of your pages and show you any inconsistencies in:
- Crawling and indexing
- Structured data
and also the results of the MobileFriendliness Test using the Google API.