MarTech Conference 16-17 March 2021 will be presented live online, with all sessions and keynotes available on-demand immediately following the live broadcast.
The many sessions will cover from different perspectives:
- Using customer data platforms to enable data-driven decisions
- Employing attribution and predictive analytics technologies to understand what draws customers to your brand
- Achieving efficiencies with asset management, project management and workflow technologies
- Maximizing use of marketing automation
Speakers will include:
- Darrell Alfonso, Global Marketing Operations, Amazon Web Services
- Helen Abramova, Marketing Technology Lead, Verizon
- Gaelyn Almeida, Senior Director/Tech Advisory, Merkle
- Kyle Holloway, VP/Global Identity, Axciom
- Scott Brinker, VP/Platform Ecosystem, Hubspot
Registration for the conference is FREE, but you can add workshops for $149 per (15% discount available for multiple workshops).
Go here to register: https://events.martechconf.com/martech-spring-2021
Looks like a good program for senior marketers looking to get tech-current, and the price is right.