The Paid Search Association Conference 'PSAC21' previously announced for 26-28 January is now set for 17-19 February via Zoom.
- 7.5 hours of instruction, learning and conversation
- 20+ top paid media experts
- PSA membership discount
- Tickets are FREE but limited in supply
The event will be chaired by Ginny Marvin and kicked off at 11 AM EST on Wednesday 17 February with opening remarks by PSA President David Szetela, and will end with a Networking Happy Hour at 1:30 PM on Friday 19 February.
Days' themes will be:
- Wednesday: Facebook, Microsoft and Linkedin
- Thursday: Social Advertising
- Friday: Tracking, Testing & Bidding
Speakers will include:
- Jason Dailey, Facebook
- John Lee, Microsoft Advertising
- AJ Wilcox, B2Linked
- Lisa Raehsler, BigClickCo
- Duane Brown, TakeSomeRisk
- Brad Geddes, AdAlysis
- Frederick Vallaeys, Optmyzr
Go here for the registration form.
If you're involved in paid search, this event is not to be missed. And it's free. See you there.
Learn more about ways to use Google Ads paid search to get the biggest bang for your advertising dollar.