The News and Editorial SEO Summit - organized by Conde Nast Global VP/Audience Strategy John Shehata and news SEO veteran Barry Adams will be delivered online 26-27 October 2021.
Speakers will include:
- Nicholas Thompson CEO/The Atlantic - keynote speaker
- Christine Liang SEO Director, New York Times
- Valentin Cornez Global Lead, Google
- Jessie Willms Writer, The Globe and Mail
- Shelby Backley SEO Manager, Mashable
- Dan Smullen Head of SEO, Mediahuis Ireland
- Lily Ray Sr. Director/SEO, Amsive Digital
Topics will include:
- Effective strategies for news content and evergreen SEO
- Google's News and Discover algorithms
- AMP and technical SEO for publishers
- Using analytics data to empower digital growth
Event is scheduled to run 10 AM - 2 PM on Tuesday, 26 October and 10 AM - 3 PM on Wednesday, 27 October.
Tickets are $149 - register here.
But note: Event sponsor Search Engine Journal is offering a 46% discount if you use the promotion code SEJ at registration, which if I've calculated correctly brings the price down to around $80.
Should be a good deal for publishers at that price, even if it is a first-time event.