Adweek invites you to join "thousands of industry leaders for three days of insights and predictions for 2021" online 26-28 January 2021.
Speakers will include:
- Sheri Bachstein, VP and Global Head, IBM
- Brad Hiranaga, Chief Brand Officer North America, General Mills
- Doug Jensen, SVP/Consumer Marketing Analytics & Innovation, Estee Lauder
- Ariel Kelman, EVP and CMO, Oracle
- Ann Lewnes, CMO and SVP/Corporate Strategy & Development, Adobe
- Greg Lyons, CMO, Pepsico
- Joanna O'Connell, VP & Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Thomas Ranese, Global VP/Marketing, Uber
- Alicia Tillman, Global CMO, SAP
- Jamie Seltzer, Global MD/Martech & Data Strategy, Havas Media
- Many more...
Conference kicks off with Opening Remarks at 11 AM Tuesday 26 January and ends with Closing Remarks and Masterclass 2 PM - 3:30 PM on Thursday 28 January. (Times are presumably US EST, as Adweek is based in NYC.)
Register here: https://events.adweek.com/outlook-2021#rsvp
FAQ re devices, browsers, etc. for accessing the conference are here: https://events.adweek.com/outlook2021-questions
Unfortunately I'm unable to give you pricing as it's behind the registration form.
But with all those high-powered speakers over 3 days, this ought to be a great conference for any marketing/advertising/media professional with a generous conference budget.