The Travel and Tourism Research Association (TTRA) has announced that its Marketing Outlook Forum 2021 will be held in hybrid format in Bethesda, MD 4-6 October 2021.
Speakers will include:
- Adam Sacks, Tourism Economics
- Anirban Basu, Sage Policy Group
- Dr. Suzanne Cook, Marketing Outlook Forum
Monday 4 October 0815-1930
- DMO Roundtable
- Emerging Leaders - speed networking
- Welcoming Remarks
- Post-Covid-19 Travel Industry: Challenges, Opportunities and Lessons Learned
- Defending yourself against political attacks
- Navigating the Perilous Road to Recovery
- Innovation Out of Crisis: How Travel is Redefining Itself
- Welcome Reception
Tuesday 5 October 0815-1830
- Future of Lodging
- Future of Meetings and Business Travel
- Digital Marketing
- Sector Forecasts and Updates
- International Inbound Travel to US
Wednesday 6 October 0815-1245
- Anirban Basu: The New Abnormal
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Executive Roundtable - Building Forward with Better Tourism
In-Person: TTRA members $899, non-members $1099, one-day pass $650
Virtual: TTRA members $499, non-members $699, additional participants $199
Go here for Conference Registration.
Go here for Sponsorship Opportunities.
Get more info at email@example.com or 248-708-8872.
Rooms at the Hyatt Regency Bethesda are $249/night until 17 September
Comment: Very promising agenda, and the virtual option looks quite attractive for anyone not in the DC area.