The Travel & Tourism Research Association Marketing Outlook Forum 2022 will be held in-person 7-9 February at the Hyatt Regency in Bethesda, MD.
Speakers will include reps from:
- Discover Puerto Rico
- Destination DC
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Marriott International
- Longwoods International
- US NTTO
- Destinations International
- Visit North Carolina
- Many more
Sessions will include:
- Navigating the Perilous Road to Recovery with Tourism Economics Founder and President Adam Sacks
- The Post-Covid Travel Industry: Challenges, Opportunities and Lessons Learned
- How Travel is Redefining Itself
- Future of Meetings and Business Travel
- Digital Marketing
- Future of Lodging
- Sector Forecasts and Updates
- International Inbound Travel to US
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Forum passes are:
- TTRA Members $949
- Non-members $1149
- One-day pass $650
- DMO Promo: "DMOs are encouraged to bring their marketing company partners along...at the member rate"
Go here to register for the Forum.
$159 rooms are available at the Hyatt Regency through tomorrow 13 January 2022 only - email email@example.com
Looks like everyone who is anyone in the US travel industry will be at this event. Go if you have the money!