NYT Travel Show offers three speaking options:
Travel Industry Conference on Trade Day Friday 24 January
- Focus conferences, lunch and keynote speakers
- Audience of 2000+ travel professionals
Consumer Seminars Saturday and Sunday 25-26 January
- 20,000+ consumers
- Seeking presentations by travel experts offering travel information
- Also discussion sessions with one or more speakers, moderated by NYT editors
Meet the Experts Saturday and Sunday 25-26 January
- Seeking 60+ speakers who are experts in specific areas of travel
- 45-minute spots to address consumers' questions
- One-on-one time with consumers
- Provide targeted travel advice on destinations
"All submissions are not guaranteed a speaking opportunity."
See External Article link (below) for speaker application form.