FTE Global 2021 Conference and Exhibition will be held 7-9 December at the ARIA Convention Center in Las Vegas.
From the organizers:
"The conferences at FTE Global+ are the most forward-looking in our portfolio and truly unique thanks to a strong dedication to sharing outside-of-the-industry thinking...an incredible agenda in which everyone who takes to our stage will have something genuinely new and inspirational to share, with critical insights and learnings on future trends and successful transformation strategies to help you be ready for tomorrow's world...a memorable learning experience providing progressive insights from industry leaders, technology giants, disruptors, parallel industries, academia and startups."
Speakers will include:
- Virgin Atlantic CCO Juha Jarvinen
- Virgin Voyagers VP/eCommerce Mariana Fonseca Medina
- Virgin Hyperloop Senior Director/Global Business Development Diana Zhou
- Allegiant Chairman and CEO Maury Gallagher
- Allegheny County Airport Authority Authority CEO Christina Cassotis
- C- and Director-level speakers from Delta, Lufthansa, United, American, JetBlue, more...
Agenda is here.
Registration is here. Pricing is:
- $1245 for airline, airport, rail, coach, sea, government and association attendees
- $1695 for vendors, consultants, suppliers, architects
- Group pricing is available
A premier transportation-industry conference, and a timely one in this fluid COVID-19 era.