From the organizers:
"Modern marketing presents a complex web of interconnected themes: customer experience, management and strategy, marketing technologies and the operations that run them. But at the center, and threading through all of those facets, is the collection, storage, management and activation of data.
"Join us online, September 14-15, at MarTech to unlock a FREE two-day educational experience on how data informs marketing at every turn. Expert-led sessions will range from tactical to strategic -- detailing how marketers are leveraging marketing technology to meet the challenges and opportunities that data present."
September conference also incorporates the 2021 Stackie Awards - a competition that your company can enter free by submitting a 16:9 slide explaining its marketing technology stack.
Speakers will include:
- Stacey Ackerman. Agilify
- Darrell Alfonso, Amazon Web Services
- Hussam AlMukhtar, ZoomInfo
- Kim Davis, Third Door Media
- Priscilla Debar, Acoustic
- Craig Dunham, Deepcrawl
- Molly Early, PwC
- Bran Herndon, Accenture
- Michael McCune, Gartner
Tuesday 14 September
- 11 AM Panel Discussion: How are we handling the data challenge?
- 1140 AM - 4:45 PM: Many concurrent sessions
- 4:45PM - 5:15 PM: Keynote by Scott Brinker, ChiefMartec.com
- 5:15 PM - 5:45 PM: Stackie Awards
Wednesday 15 September
- 11 AM: How marketing ops pros are shaping the future of the marketing technology landscape, Darrell Alfonso, Amazon Web Services
- 1130 AM - 3:50 PM: Many concurrent sessions
- 3:50 PM - 4:20 PM: Keynote, How A/B split testing can power brand-wide success, Kathy Pey, Holistic Email Marketing
Thursday 16 September
1140 AM - 4:00 PM Workshops, additional fees apply
Go here for sponsorship information.
Comment: I can't think of any reason for anyone involved in marketing not to participate in this conference.