Travel industry news media platform Travel Weekly, in partnership with Google, will present in virtual format the Travel Weekly Future of Travel Week conference 14-18 September 2020.
From Travel Weekly:
"...Travel Weekly Future of Travel Week will...feature a range of virtual debates, webinars and interviews with some of the travel industry’s leading figures from the UK and around the world. The event will also feature exclusive insights on consumer trends and contributions from Google and partners..."
Confirmed speakers include:
- Arnold Donald, CEO Carnival Corporation
- John Lundgren, CEO easyJet
- Alistair Rowland, Chairman ABTA
- Jacqueline Euwe, Chief Luxury Officer Hearst
- Karen Dee, CEO Airport Operators Association
- Simon McNamara, UK & Ireland Country Manager IATA
- Ben Bouldin, VP/EMEA Royal Caribbean International
- Finnbar Cornwall, Industry Leader/Travel Google
- Caterina Rovati, Principal Bain & Company
"Registration is free, with those who register accessing each day’s content 24 hours before it is published to the wider Travel Weekly audience. Each day’s content will last around two hours with a mixture of sessions...Those who register will be sent a link at 10am on each morning to access that day’s content."
Good speakers, and the price is right, UK emphasis notwithstanding. Looks excellent, and probably not to be missed especially by anyone whose business depends on airlines or cruise.