FREE Mobile Speed Test for Google ranking
Google wants your website to be mobile-friendly because:
- Today everyone has smartphones with them.
- In many countries, smartphones outnumber desktop computers.
- Most users visiting your site are likely to be using a mobile device.
- 94% of Americans with smartphones use them to search for local information.
- If your site was designed for desktops, it may be difficult to view on a mobile device.
- If mobile users have to pinch or zoom in order to read your content, they’re likely to become frustrated and abandon your site.
- Mobile is critical to your business.
Your report will show you:
- Loading time of your home page
- Estimated visitor loss due to speed (percentage)
- Recommendations and instructions for reducing site abandonment/bounce rate by:
- Reducing page weight
- Reducing number of requests
- Keeping scripts from slowing your site down
- Making a good first impression quickly