Call for speaker proposals is now open until 26 January for the 2020 UXPA Boston Conference to be held 29 May at the Sheraton Boston.
Full explanation of proposal process is here.
But in a nutshell:
- Speakers should assume attendees have 3-5 years' experience as UX practitioners.
- All sessions except Ten Minute Talks are 45 minutes long including Q&A.
- Five types of proposals will be accepted:
- Panel discussion by 3-4 people
- Practicum - demonstration with audience participation
- Out-of-the-Box - anything that doesn't fit another category
- Ten-minute talk in one of 3 categories, to be worked into the schedule by UXPA organizers:
- Student submissions
- "The unspoken areas of UX"
- You can submit a total of 2 proposals max in any categories.
- You can participate in 2 presentations max.
- UXPA won't pay you or reimburse you for expenses.
- Successful presenters will be notified by mid-February.
If you're knowledgeable of UX and have a unique angle of some kind, this conference is a natural for getting exposure in Boston.