PSAC2020 - the Paid Search Association Conference 2020 - will be held virtually on 12, 13 and 14 May 11 AM - 1:30 PM EST (3 PM - 5:30 PM GMT) each day via Zoom.
Participation is free but registration is required, limited and available on a first-come first-served basis.
Conference will feature:
- 7.5 hours of instruction. learning and conversation
- 20+ top paid media experts
- 20% discount on new memberships
Schedule, registration link and newsletter signup are here: https://paidsearch.org/psac-2020/
Regular annual membership dues are:
- Student: first 500 free, $5/year for later applicants
- Professional: $100
- Corporate: $400, $800, $2500
- Lifetime (by invitation only): $250
Here are membership links.
About the Paid Search Association (quoting):
The Paid Search Association is dedicated to:
- Advancing the paid search industry by encouraging communication, learning, collaboration, diversity and high ethical and business standards among professionals and organizations involved in the paid search industry.
- Serving the search-advertising field by drawing on a diverse and expert community of paid search marketers to create programs, services and information products that advance the industry.
Sounds like a good conference for anyone involved in paid search, and the price is right. Membership dues are right, too.