Final entry deadline for the 2016 Webby Awards competition is December 16.
"Judging Criteria: Winners are selected for recognition based on “overall experience,” as well as excellence in the following areas:
- Websites: Content, Structure & Navigation, Visual Design, Overall Experience, Functionality and Interactivity
- Film & Video: Concept & Writing, Overall Experience, Quality of Craft and Integration
- Advertising, Media & PR: Creativity, Overall Experience, and Integration
- Mobile Sites & Apps: Content, Structure & Navigation, Visual Design, Functionality and Interactivity
- Social: Content, Creativity, Overall Experience, and Engagement
- Podcasts & Digital Audio: Commentary, customer service, promotional campaigns, humor & more
...An entry can be entered to multiple categories as appropriate. If work is entered in multiple categories, it is eligible to win multiple times."
Entry fees vary by category - typically in the $300 range.