Phocuswright Europe 2019 travel marketing and technology conference is scheduled for 15-16 May in Amsterdam. Theme will be "Empires on Edge" which Phocuswright explains thusly:
"Dominant and entrenched travel brands have aggregated the content, established the trust, and amassed the war chests to defend against upstarts. But sprawling empires fracture more easily than one might expect … these empires are on edge."
999 euro (plus VAT) early-bird registration fee ends Wednesday 19 December; 1899 euro (plus VAT) after that. Prices include demonstrations, workshops, exhibit hall, center-stage sessions, networking, lunches and cocktail receptions.
Here is attendee registration page.
Phocuswright offers speaking opportunities in several formats including:
- Keynotes - CEOs, by invitation only
- Interview - on stage by Phocuswright analyst, by invitation only
- Executive Roundtables - with media and analysts, by invitation only
- Talkbacker - conduct Q&A with audience members - must be registered attendee and senior executive of a company people have heard of
- Breakouts - demonstrate expertise, encourage interactivity
- Launch Presenter - for "established companies that are ready to unveil a groundbreaking innovation"
2018 speakers included executives from:
Here is speaker application form.
This has to be THE most important travel conference for European companies and those doing business with them. If you're undecided, grab the early-bird price and worry about justifying it later!