The Phocuswright Conference 2019 is scheduled for 19-21 November 2019 at the Diplomat Beach Resort in Hollywood, FL.
Six Areas of Focus will be:
- The Frictionless Future
- Global Gains
- Right Product, Right Time, Right Device
- Truth in Ad Tech
- Countdown to a Showdown
- Smart Data - Are We There Yet?
Speakers will include:
- Booking Holdings CEO and President Glenn Fogel
- TripAdvisor President and CEO Stephen Kaufer
- Foursquare CEO Jeff Glueck
- Expedia Group President and CEO Mark Okerstrom
- Kayak CEO Steve Hafner
Speaking opportunities are available:
"Speaking at a Phocuswright event is a statement about you and your company. You've made it to the big leagues and your message is important for the industry to hear. If you have what it takes, let us know about it.
"Speaking opportunities range from panels, to breakout sessions and live demonstrations. Speakers can be founders, CXOs, specialists, authors and almost anything else in between. If you see yourself in that description, submit your speaker application now."
Go here for speaker application.
Conference tickets include:
- Pre-Conference sessions and cocktail reception18 November
- Networking and exhibits
- Breakfast and lunch
- Live streaming and on-demand video
- Mobile app
Early Bird Pricing ending tomorrow 31 July is $3599 after which price goes to $4199. Discounts are available for Phocuswright Research subscribers, groups, sponsors, suppliers.
Special conference room rates start at $329/nght + taxes and fees.
Should be a great conference for anyone in travel/tourism who can afford it.