'FutureX Discover: CMO Year in Review' scheduled for 6-8 PM 14 November 2019 at the Google office in Cambridge, MA will feature a panel discussion with brand executives talking about what did and didn't work in marketing in 2019, and what companies did a good job.
Panelists will include:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mass CMO Kathy Klinger
- Bright Horizons CMO Kristy Cunningham
- ezCater CMO David Meiselman
- Monster Worldwide SVP/Global Integrated Marketing Elliott Seaborn
- Undertone CMO Giles Horton
Tickets are $45 for MITX and BIMA members, $90 for non-members.
Should be a good 2 hours, and the price is right.