The 2019 Customer Experience for Travel & Hospitality conference is scheduled for 22-23 October at The Hurlingham Club in London UK.
From organizers International Quality and Productivity Center CX Network - "an online information service and global community for customer experience professionals".:
"The Exchange gives you the opportunity to network with senior delegates and service providers from the travel and hospitality industries' leading organisations...With the combination of big brands and innovative companies, you get the opportunity to learn how they are enhancing customer experience..."
- Bas Lemmens, CEO Booking.com
- Franck Kermarrec, CMO Millennium Hotels & Resorts
- Louise Williams, GM/Customer Experience TUI
- Jan Richards, Head of Insight & Planning Dublin Airport
- James Wheatcroft, VP/Marketing Northern Europe Accor
For speaking opportunities, e-mail email@example.com .
Topics to include:
- Data analytics and insights
- Futureproofing - "finding the right balance between human-process and automation"
Agenda download is here:
(Requires name, company name, e-mail, country)
Early bird discount price of 999 GBP is supposed to give you "full access to the entire event" - but "terms and conditions apply" and "qualification criteria must be met."
For more information call: 44 (0) 207 368 9484
Sounds interesting, if you can be in London in October without too many added expenses.