COTTM 2019 will be held 15-17 April 2019 at the National Agricultural Exhibition Center in Beijing.
To submit interest in speaking, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "I Would Like to Speak at COTTM 2019" and including:
- Job Title
- Suggested topic/title
Organizers point out that speakers will have to pay their own transport and accommodation costs.
Tentative conference agenda items include:
- New trends in China outbound tourism
- New opportunities from One Belt and One Road initiative
- Marketing changes by destinations
- Most attractive destinations
- Meeting expectations of Chinese tourists
- Dealing with natural disasters, policy changes, unexpected situations
COTTM expects 450+ exhibitors from 70 countries to meet 4000+ Chinese trade buyers.
This is a 100% B2B and Outbound show and marketplace.
Here is 2018 exhibitor list.
Go here for the exhibitor enquiry form.
There's no pricing on the website.
Video (below) is from 2016 - the most recent I could find.
This event looks essential for any destination serious about getting major numbers of visitors from China in 2019.