The MITX FutureX Spring Summit 2020 - originally scheduled for 8 April, then rescheduled to be held live in Boston on 14 May - will now occur virtually via Zoom 2-5 PM on 14 May.
"You’ll hear from leading brand marketers on how they’re refining their brand purpose and pivoting their strategies to maintain successful, even in crisis. You’ll also hear industry experts highlight important trends that should be on your radar moving forward."
Speakers will include:
- Consultant and author Katie Martell
- Converse CMO Jesse Stollak
Sessions will include:
- Brand voice during the pandemic
- Advertising in a cookie-less world
- The CMO's next role: Chief Growth Officer
- Three ways digital marketing will change post COVID-19
- Breakouts 4:10-5:00 PM
- MITX and BIMA members: free
- Non-members : $85
Registration page is here: https://mitxbima.growthzoneapp.com/ap/Events/RegisterzLwB18zP
Good price, and you had no other plans for that day, right?