The Turkish Ministry of Culture and Tourism has announced that on 8 January 2019 in Berlin it will launch a tender for 2019 advertising abroad.
Specifically, the work involves:
- Creating new brand identity and positioning strategy, including logo and tagline in these languages: Turkish, English, German, French, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Greek, Czech-Slovak, Malay-Indonesian, Danish, Swedish, Dutch (Holland-Belgium), Arabic, Romanian, Lithuanian, Finnish, Hebrew, Polish, Latvian, Hungarian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Chinese, Estonian, Croatian, Korean, Slovenian, Thai, Taiwan’s Chinese, Serbian
- Conducting 2019 international ad campaign for 1 year
- Develop sub-campaigns and products for different target groups
- Developing creative concept, producing creative for all types of media, translation for target markets
- Producing scripts for 4 TV commercials:
- Tourism awareness
- Adapting visuals for international tourism fairs
- "Carrying out the design-focused frame works" for Turkey brand on digital platforms
- Minimum 10 years advertising experience
- If based outside Turkey, have had a rep in Istanbul for at least 3 years
- Minimum sales of USD2.5M in 2016 and 2017
- Evidence of past experience
- Various excluding factors: terrorist activities, fraudulent bankruptcy, relatives of those selecting contractor, etc.
Tender will close on 4 January 2019. Some applicants will be invited toi attend a tender meeting. Bids remain valid for 90 days.
For full details, see External Article, linked below.