Advertising & Consumer Engagement Executive - North America is a permanent, full-time position located in NYC and reporting to the Advertising and Digital Marketing Manager.
In a nutshell, position exists to:
- Plan, coordinate and execute television, social media and digital marketing campaigns that deliver competitive stand-out for the island of Ireland by presenting US consumers with compelling reasons to visit
- Grow leisure travel from Tourism Ireland’s target segments in the US
- Grow leisure travel from the US
- Develop briefs and liaise with creative and media agencies in relation to media buying/creative work
- Plan all television campaigns
- Enhance social media footprint
- Represent US market on digital and social media campaign working groups
- Ensure optimal use of emerging technologies
- Track campaign results
- Manage budget
- GDR compliance
Skills and experience
- Digital marketing and execution of brand campaigns
- Digital advertising
- Analytics and reporting including high proficiency in Google Analytics
- MarCom including application of new technologies to B2C campaigns
- Experience in managing external agencies
- Strong and engaging writing style
- 3rd-level qualification (i.e., bachelor's degree) in marketing or communications
- Travel/tourism experience
- Understanding of Ireland brand
- Good knowledge of Ireland
Salary scale is US$64K-US$96K.
Position involves some travel and work outside normal business hours.
A valid US work visa is required if not a US citizen.
Announcement closes 1200 GMT on Wednesday 15 May 2019.
Application form is linked from the External Article, below.
Go here for Tourism Ireland's External Recruitment Policy.