Agenda for the SMX East conference includes sessions on:
- SEO Ranking Factors In 2017: What’s Important, What’s Not
- What’s New With Markup & Structured Data
- The Power Of Google Featured Snippets
- The New Mobile: What SEOs Need To Know About Progressive Web Apps, Firebase App Indexing & Android Instant Apps
- AMP: Do Or Die?
- Meet the SEOs
- How to Maximize & Measure Performance on the Google Display Network
- Taking Audience Targeting To The Next Level
- Breakthrough SEM Testing Tactics
- Time To Get Agile: Moving From Manual to Automated SEM Campaign Management
- Competitive Research For SEM
- Paid Search Roundtable
Testimonials from attendees of previous conferences are online.
They're offering a guarantee: if you attend and aren't satisfied, and submit a 500+ word critique, you'll get a credit in the amount you paid toward a future conference
Rates through 19 August 2017 range from free ("Expo+ Pass") to $1795 ("All Access").
All Access rate increases by $400 on 20 August.
Pricey, but looks very good.